Monday, September 19, 2011

In my husband's defence

For those of you who have cared enough about me to read the "about me" section, particularly the part where I talk about my husband's flabberghasted/downtrodden facial expression when I come home with more books, I am posting pictures of my collection so that you can truly empathize with him. But before you feel too sorry for him, please keep in mind that he has at least as many tools as I have books.











And it's not going to stop here. This summer I almost hyperventilated at a garage sale where they had two long tables covered with boxes of quality books for only twenty-five cents each. The man was a retired University professor, so they were good books. I spent $11.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh Yeeeahh. Buying Books is my favorite thing in the world. Best part of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, if you are not actually being sarcastic, then we are clearly kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha - did you read the news story about the people who had so many books that their house started to sink? Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete